Billboards For Animal Shelters
Adopting billboards for animal shelters is the first step in changing the lives of animals and humans alike. Advertising your animals to the public puts your shelter at the top of potential adopters’ minds. Animals are looking for a loving home just as people are looking for a furry companion. What better way to fulfill these two needs than by utilizing billboards for animal shelters.
There are several ways to persuade people to adopt from your shelter but luckily when it comes to advertising an animal shelter you can tap into the emotions of the audience. Animal shelters are easily able to access the emotions of an audience due to humans having a special place in their heart for animals. By featuring pictures of cute animals with a clever message about how adoption can change an animal’s life, you can put the audience in the right mindset to take the action of adopting from your shelter.
Stick to the facts. Billboards are a great way to advertise shocking facts. Some eye-opening animal shelter facts include:
- Only 1 out of every 10 dogs born will find a permanent home.
- Each year, approximately 2.7 million dogs and cats are killed because shelters are too full and there aren’t enough adoptive homes.
- Less than 2% of cats and only 15 to 20% of dogs are returned to their owners.
- It’s impossible to determine how many stray dogs and cats live in the United States. Estimates for cats alone range up to 70 million.
There are many benefits to think about when considering billboards and other out of home (OOH) media. According to the OAAA:
- For every $1 spent, approximately $2.80 in sales result, compared to only $2.41 for print and $2.43 for TV.
- OOH provides the most cost-effective reach at the lowest CPM’s (cost per thousand impressions) in advertising. At a range of $3.38-$8.65 per thousand impressions.
- 58% of all consumers have gone online as a direct result of seeing an OOH ad.
- OOH is an effective local media. About 7 out of 10 OOH ads promote local businesses.
Get in touch with BillboardsIn to begin your animal shelter billboard campaign today!